GETTING REAL || 10 Things
Ten things that I learnt this week.
- Not everyone finds me likable and my personality may not be everyones cup of rooibos, but I am truly okay with that.
- People are shallow,
- Red lips and my blue hair are the perfect combo.
- “My succes is not predicated by my zip code ” Gary Vaynerchuk
- The smalls are what count.
- I cannot live without cake, my new diet forces me to cut it out just for a few weeks, but I feel myself dying inside #letthemeatcake
- Short hair is so much easier to style, it takes me 5 minutes instead of 20 now.
- Your mothers advice always seems to stay rooted in the back of your mind,listen to her! She knows what she’s talking about (well 80% of the time… Jokes)
- Comfort zones are the most dangerous places to live in.
- Winter is coming – see what I did there 😉 However I mean Johannesburg weather change, not white walker weather from Game of Thrones.
These pictures were taken at Salvatore Ferragamo Fragrance launch at Marble in Rosebank Johannesburg
I will be posting a full review on their newest scent as well as a preview video of how the afternoon went.
Until Next Time